Parent Category: Fun & Games
1. The world is full of light. Visible light is made of seven wavelength groups.
2. The reddish colors are the long wavelengths. The greenish colors are the mid-size wavelengths.
3. Red, orange and yellow are warm colors, while violet and blue are cool colors. Green is said to be the most neutral color.
4. Primary colors are blue, red and yellow. These are pure colors that have no component other than themselves.
6. Hue is another name for the word color, and value describes the darkness or lightness of a color.
8. Most people can see color very clearly, but there are some people who are color-blind.
9. Black is the absence of color and is therefore not a color. White is the blending of all colors and is a color.
10. Colors also express emotions. Red is thought to be the sign of anger, love, power. Blue can give the feelings
text link advertisements!
for more information!