1. Gravity is an invisible force that occurs between two objects.
2. The reason things stay on the Earth’s surface is because of the gravitational pull toward the Earth’s center.
3. Gravity is also the reason the Earth spins around the sun.
4. The bigger the object's mass the more gravity it will have, and the smaller the mass of the object the less gravity.
5. Another thing that affects how much gravity pulls between two objects is the distance between them. The closer the two objects are, the stronger the gravitational pull.
6. Gravity can cause health problems such as bone loss, muscle atrophy, and fluid shifts.
7. Gravity guides the growth of plants and other vegetation.
8. Gravity makes stars burn by squeezing their matter together.
9. Black holes have the strongest gravitational pull in the entire Universe.
10. Sir Issac Newton discovered gravity about 300 years ago. The story is that Newton saw an apple fall out of a tree. When this happened he realized there was a force that made it occur, and he called it gravity.